Each year the World MICE Awards encourages the MICE industry to enter one of the many available categories for nomination:
- Entry is free of charge.
- Your entry will be checked and vetted to ensure your nomination qualifies for the selected category. The decision of World MICE Awards is final.
- Nominations can be made by members of the MICE community or industry consumers.
- See full list of categories.
A specific voting period is announced each year:
- The MICE community, industry experts and MICE consumers are invited to vote online.
- Nominees are invited to purchase the official World MICE Awards digital nominee pack to use in their voting campaign.
- Winners are determined by the number of votes gained during the voting period.
- Read more about voting rules.
After the voting period, all votes are checked and counted. World MICE Awards winners are then contacted directly and provided with further details surrounding the official winners announcement and celebration. This annual celebration of the MICE industry allows us to:
- Announce winners to the general public.
- Award trophies (see here for trophy and wall plaque details).
- Conduct interviews with winners for media promotion.
- Provide an opportunity for industry networking.
*Please see here for temporary changes to our annual celebration due to Covid-19.